• “primeclass” CIP Meet & Assist passengers will be greeted in front of entrance of terminal,
• Luggage will be carried by porters and “primeclass” CIP Meet & Assist passengers will be accompanied by CIP officers to check-in counters. All check in transactions such as boarding and upgrading if required, will be handled in business counters and without need of passengers in queue, even their flight class are economy.
• All needs will be fulfilled by “primeclass” CIP assistants before passport control,
• All passport transactions will be handled by assistance of CIP assistans in dedicated counters for” primeclass” CIP Meet & Assist passengers without any queuing.
• “primeclass” CIP Meet & Assist passengers will be accompanied to their boarding gates by assistance of CIP assistants.
* The service is offered at the North and South terminals of Jeddah King Abdulaziz Airport.